Mum of the Blackberry boys tagged me with the following questions, which seemed to be directed to mums who have one baby, so Kukolina, Momtimes4, Mama Mandola, Mamaseinfraubleiben,Momscam, Raising Dragon Boy, 365 days – A diary fo a newly single mum may want to participate? And anyone else who reads this post and has a baby/ toddler, consider yourself tagged
1. Are you a stay at home mum or a working mum?
2. Would you have it any other way?
No. I love working. But I also loved staying home with my kids for 3 years. There is a time for everything.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Not at the start of the night but sometimes at the end of it.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Hmm, I don’t really have a baby anymore as my younger one is 2,5 yo (thank God). But nappies were pretty important back then. Nowadays my younger one would say Bunny.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
No more, 2 is enough.
6. Date nights. How many do you have per month?
Most Fridays and Mondays, if our sofa dates count. If it means time outside of the house and just the two of us, hmm, 4 times a year?
7. Your child’s favourite show?
Angelina Ballerina, The Moomins, Maisy Mouse, The Cars, The Planes, My Little Ponies, Chugginton, Tinkerbell
8. Name one thing you bought before the baby but never ended up using?
I can’t think of anything, don’t like have loads of stuff around and mainly get things after I need them. Minimalist sometimes has taken that “ideology” a bit further.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
The older one would go for ice cream and biscuits (oh, you mean food? Hm, cucumber, does that count?), the younger one loves boiled carrots and eats anything that isn’t sweet.
10. How many cars does your family have?
One station wagon
11. Weight gain – before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Meine Güte, what a question!
I gained some 5 kgs when I finished training kickboxing, and then some 15 kgs during both pregnancies. About to loose about 5 kgs by midsummer to fit clothes well. If I don’t make it I’ll be 50e poorer.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Interrail in Europe, Croatia, Italy (Italy take Two has done nothing to lessen my desire to explore this country!), Greece, road trip across the states, pacific islands, Malaysia (great posts from Penang on Penang Momma’s blog)… and the list goes on. I just need a sponsor and more holidays. I’ve also become keen on revisiting Singapore, since so many great bloggers have given more ideas for the location. You may want to check out at least Havefunwithkids, Raising Dragon Boy, Kidsrsimple and Journeys of a Fabulist
Btw, looking forward to camping this summer! What kind of plans do you have for your next holidays?
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Oh, there’s a difference? I think everything is doable with and without the kids, just a bit in another rhythm. On holidays I want to spend time with my kids! However, we have been thinking on a European city weekend with my hubby, e.g. Rome comes to mind.
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
Nowadays I cook ;). I hurry home from work as I want to see my kids before bedtime instead of often working late.
15. Finish the sentence, ‘it makes my heart melt when …’.
my kids tell me they love me. Or each other.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
friends ;), fleemarkets, Name It, Lindex, where ever I find what I want.
17. Favourite make up and skincare products?
Say what??! 🙂 Dermosil for scin care. Make up varies
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Luckily neither anymore.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part of being a mum?
But also the fact that it is not all I am.